Sunday, February 25, 2007

The DOMINANCE WAR (part 2) is upon us!

Well, that last 2 weeks have been busy to say the least. But I'm back, and to prove my newly strengthened commitment to the daily update, a rare Sunday edition of Americas least browsed Blog.

One of the ninjas, Paul Warzecha, is thinking about entering the DOMINANCE WAR contest hosted partly by Polycount.com. The theme this year is Intergalactic Bounty Hunter, so I did this. The idea is it's some big guy being taken over by some sort of gigantic parasitic space mantis......from space.

Turns out though, the rules state the guy has to be like 80% robotic, so against my 0% now, it looks like I'm gonna have to add some, you know, shiny crap.

1 comment:

Patri Balanovsky said...

ho, hell. I just LOVE this one.
raw power and sweet design work.
you got yerself a new fan here..
:)


cheers,
Pat.